Skin spatulas work in two ways: By using ultrasonic vibrations to exfoliate the skin and draw out excess oils and impurities, then sliding over the skin to scoop up what you've extracted.
- Unclog pores of blackheads, whiteheads and excess oil
- Exfoliate dead skin that dulls complexion
- Improve skin tone by removing dry, flaky skin
- Infuse serums and skincare topicals for better skin absorption
- Improve skin radiance
- Polish and revitalize skin
- It won't collect bacteria such as a brush would collect on its bristles.
- emits ultrasonic waves at 30,000 Hz per second to improve the following skin conditions.
- Clogged Pores
- Excess Oil
- Blackheads and Whiteheads
- Dry, flaky skin
- Dull skin tone
- Uneven texture
- Polluted skin
Deep clean, exfoliate, and extract mode gently lifts dead skin and purge pores of oil
Gently taps your favorite skincare serums, creams or moisturizers so it can be infused deeply into the skin.
Sonic pulses increase blood circulation to the facial muscles.
Make sure your face is moist or steamed, this will open your pores and make the oil softer.
How to use:
Lightly glide the spatula across areas of the face where you have clogged pores or frequent breakouts at an angle as shown in the picture. Common areas include the forehead, nose and chin.